Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last time I went skating...

Today's blog topic asks about the last time I went skating. The last time I went skating was the 2nd time I'd ever gone skating, so tomorrow will be my 3rd time. I did good for my first and second times. I do admit I fell once or twice though, mostly because I was fooling around. The skates I had last time were really painful, I don't know why though, but my feet were aching the whole time, normally when I put on skates and start skating, I just get used to the pressure it puts around your feet. The ice last time I went took 20 minutes for the zamboni to pass over it, because the ice was getting all scratched up, and a zamboni makes the ice wet and smooth, with barely any scratches from previous skating. Last time I went there I got pizza at one of the stores that are around the indoor skating rink. Hopefully last time goes as well, if better than last time.

No comments: