Monday, February 23, 2009

The biggest challenge I have to face in my life

Today's journal requires me to talk about what my biggest challenge in life is. My biggest challenge in life is probably finding out who I am, as a person. I think there's a lot of people who would say the same thing. People go through life trying to find out who they are, and they turn to certain things for help.You might be someone one day, but then another day decide you want to be someone else, people are constantly changing who they are, until they find something their satisfied with. That is probably my biggest challenge seeing as I have not found out entirely who I am yet, but in time I will. You can't go through your life pretending to be someone your not. if you separate who you are, from what you create, both of those aspects begin to die, and you began to have self problems, and forget about who you are. People have different ideas on life, and for now that is mine.

No comments: