Thursday, February 19, 2009

A day in the life of a loonie $

Today's blog requires me to say what it would be like to be a dollar for a day, like a loonie in change. Well for one thing I would travel a lot, from wallets, to floors, to counters, to cash registers, I could even be sent across the entire world. People would be happy to find me on the floor somewhere. I would be able to be traded for something small, such as chips or gum, some chocolate, mabye a drink. My best friends would be quarter, dime, and nickle. I wouldn't be friends with toonie because he thinks he's just better than everyone just because he is worth 2 dollars. We never talk to the bills, because they're at a higher level, and wouldn't have time to talk to petty change like me. I could be lost very easily, but also found very easily, I doubt I would ever stop doing something, because money revolves around the entire world, when you spend something they don't throw your money away, it goes in a circle. I could also be lent to a friend to buy something, I would be used for mainly just buying things.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Yeah, those toonies think they are the best ...