Monday, February 16, 2009

Things I cannot change in my life.

Today's blog topic is about things I cannot change in my life. One of the things I cannot change in my life is probably the music I enjoy listening to, I can try to listen to different music, and eventually like that other music, but I'll still enjoy my metal. You really have to go into metal to see what it is, it's stereotyped pretty easily, but it's not what it seems all the time. Another thing I probably cannot change is the way I think about things, I'll learn new things, but I will always want to think in a way that explains what most people don't see, I don't know much now, but I'm hoping to learn these things. Another thing could be the fact that I'll enjoy playing guitar, guitar is one of the main things in my life, and music in general basically, and I don't think I would ever get tired of playing it.