Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Making decisions

Today's blog topic is about, if two of your friends were having birthday parties on the same day at the same time, and they both invited me to go. We'll first off if two of my friends we're both having birthdays, they would not make them on the first day for sure, because all my friends know each other, and wouldn't any of their birthday parties. So I would inform them that another one of our friends was having a birthday party, and i'm sure they would talk it out and one of them would eventually decide to move there birthday party to another day. If they didn't wanna move there birthday party to another day, they would probably combine there birthday parties, since that's what a lot of people do anyway, when two people have a birthday on the same day. So yeah, my answer to today's blog topic is what would I do if they both were having birthday parties on the same time, would be talk to them about it, and if they still wouldn't change there birthday party times, then I would probably flip a coin, or go to whatever party would seem like one I would rather go to. THEN I would make my decision.

1 comment:

Michael Paul said...

You have failed this blog entry. You will be required to redo it at lunch.