Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Journal Wednesday

I have to redo yesterday's blog topic which asked me what I would do if two of my friends had birthday parties at the same time, and I could only choose one to go to. Well I would go to whichever party I felt like going to, if one of them was going to the movies or something fun like that, and one of them was doing something pretty boring, I would obviously go to the movies, because it seems more fun, and it would be a waste of time to go to a boring party, and I would be throwing my day away. I normally would think about what friend it was, and what they meant to me, but I don't really think like all the time, I really would just choose the party I feel would be better to go to, it seems selfish, and it is, but that's just what I would do. I would mabye think about going to half of one party, and going to the other half of the other party, but not if the other party was really boring, then I would juts stay for the whole "funner" party, and it also depends to which party my other friends were going to, I wouldn't want to go to either of them, by myself.

No comments: