Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How I feel about parent teacher meetings

Today's blog topic is about how I feel about parent teacher meetings. I'm not so worried about parent teacher meetings, because my parents already know that i'm doing badly in school, not that I'm not trying to do better in school, hopefully this quarter i'll be able to start working more, and catch up in the work I have to do. Most people are probably afraid of their parents going to parent teacher meetings, because there parents don't know how badly or how good there doing in school, but I don't think someone would be worried if they were doing good in school. Though most people don't like there parents going to parent teacher meetings, it's good that they go so they can be informed, and help there kids to do there homework and such.

No comments: