Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Life or Death (redo)

I have to redo Fridays blog of” If you were on a desert island and everyone you knew was drowning, if you had to save one person, who would you save and why?” Well I still find this a difficult blog topic to choose. I don’t think I would be able to choose anyone close to me to choose, because anyone close to me are all at equals, I don’t really find one person more important than another. Surprising at it may be, I would choose either my friend chris because he’s one of the smartest at his schools, and could help me think of a way to get back to civilization, or my friend trever, because he’s someone with a lot of weight, it would take him about 7 years to starve to death, and if we were hungry we could eat an arm or a leg, and it would last us a couple of weeks. I wouldn’t take anyone close to me, because I don’t think i’d be able to live with myself having thrown away everyone else, and that person might no longer be close to me because of that, so I would choose someone I know that would be useful to me on a desert island in some way. So someone I know that has all those would be, probably mike I’m guessing.

No comments: