Thursday, January 22, 2009

journal

Today's blog topic is to give reasons why I think its good to have the blog topic prior to 3:15, well I think it's good to have the blog topic before 3:15 so you can write it early, if you have to do something else right before you leave, because that is the case in which I am in most of the time. It also gives you time to write about the subject, and what your going to write, the longer we have to think the better the blog is, and the longer. Also if we didn't know it before 3:15, we would be in a hurry to write our blog, and it would not turn out very good, kind of like what I'm doing now, because I was trying to hand in my English, so I only have 4 minutes to do my blog. Most of the time though im grateful the blog topic is up there most of the day.

No comments: