Friday, January 9, 2009

Journal

Today’s blog topic is about whatever we want to write about, so I’m going to write whatever pops into my mind. I’ve always noticed how the first week back at school always seems so much longer than the other weeks, but once the week is over it didn’t seem so long, there’s different things that are like that, it might seem like its taking forever or your doing your best at it, but once your done you think, that wasn’t that long, or you think you probably could have done a little bit better if you really tried, even though you were trying your hardest. I wonder what makes us think like that. I also noticed that a lot of people want what they do not/can not have. During the winter we want it to be warmer, during the summer we want it to be cooler, whenever kids get to drink soda “if they don’t drink it a lot” they get excited about it, when I’m sure there’s a lot of other drinks that they would choose over soda if they had it normally, I think it’s because it’s something they can’t normally have. Poor people want to be rich, rich people get tired of being rich. I think that knowing these kinds of things are interesting, and how the mind words.

No comments: