Tuesday, September 1, 2009

World without cellphones

Well first off we have to consider that the worlds technology has gone mobile, we no longer have to wait to get home to check something online, we don't even need a laptop anymore, everything we need for connection is becoming available in hand held objects, cellphones. Now Personally I think that especially the businesses would be in a mess for a little bit, considering all the cellphone use they do, talking to clients, or the manager messaging orders to his employees. It would be like a train stopping in the middle of its travel, but it would start up again, we still have social networking so it wouldn't be the worst. I think teens would be pissed, and probably their own social lives would be not in order considering they can't talk to their friends 24/7. I personally don't use a cellphone so it wouldn't really be a problem for me, but if I did have one, I would most definitely be using it a lot. I would probably be a little lost for a while. But the world is very good at getting back up from disasters and coming back stronger, so I'm sure we would find some other way to make mobile connections, I'm sure in the future they're won't be cellphones at all, technology is getting smaller and smaller.

1 comment:

Michael Paul said...

Good points. Imagine though a solar flare that destroyed our ability to do anything wireless, even tv and radio waves.