Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog sept 15, 2009

I don't really believe in a "God" at all so naturally I don't believe that "God" is healing anybody. I'm not really sure how to get into more detail into that, it's just how it is. I'm glad that this little girl survived however, despite my beliefs.

I believe that this girl is lucky to still be alive, I'm just not sure about all the other christian families with babies that have leukemia and they're children don't get cured. I don't know the statistics on that, but I'm pretty certain that not every christian family with a child with leukemia was cured. It's said every bad thing is for the better in the end, but some things just don't make sense, like I don't understand how 6 million Jews being killed, through into stoves and camps, is going to work out for good. Even if it did, that's a really big price. I think it's just a way on how you look at it; it's like shooting tennis balls out of a tennis ball gun at a wall with one small hole, a bit bigger than the size of one of the balls, at random. Not all the balls get through, but it's possible they could.

I don't think any of us can say for sure what they would be doing if they were going to die from a fatal disease, unless you already have one. Knowing how much time you have left, when your going to die, would throw off your life completely. You might be trying to fit in as much as you can between that time. Spending it with loved ones as much as possible, looking into your life insurance. I think we can make a basic plan, but I doubt we'll do exactly that when we know that we'll be dying soon.

1 comment:

Michael Paul said...

An interesting counter-viewpoint. Well expressed.

5, 5