Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Love video

Today's blog is a video on love from a Christians perspective. I agree with him for the most part of the video. I believe love is priceless, and that it's getting to the point where you would lay down your life for someone. When he starts saying laying down your life for your enemies however, it's a different idea of love from what I'm thinking. He's looking at it from more of a you showing love to everyone, when I'm thinking of aiming love at certain people.

I find if you love someone, or someone loves you it means more because they don't just love everyone, it makes you unique out of everyone else, makes you feel wanted. I would definitely not love an enemy of love, much less lay down my life for them. If I love someone it's because they deserve it, and its not just a thing I would say about anyone, it's extremely rare for me. Though I don't revolve my life around love, I do consider it to be important.

Like I said before he was looking at it from more of a point of view like, "This is what BEING love is". Since God is love, then people who believe in him should act the same, which is why I understand where he's coming from. I'm sure every christian want's to be his best for God, being Christlike. Being Christlike involves loving everyone, even if they despise you.

No comments: