Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What i'm planning to do now that it's spring

Today’s blog topic requires me to write about what I am looking forward to doing with the arrival of spring. Spring is one of my favourite seasons because people are glad that the snow and the cold is finally going, and it’s the arrival of a warm fun time. During the spring I normally do all the things I couldn’t do during winter. Going swimming once it gets warm enough, going outside. I’m also glad that we won’t have to wear jackets anymore because of the cold, normally jackets i find juts get in the way if you’re doing something. I’m looking forward to going outside and actually being able to be content with the weather instead of it being too hot or cold, spring and autumn are good weather seasons because they’re just in between the two extremes of temperature. Spring is one of my favourite seasons I would say.

No comments: