Monday, March 23, 2009

Motivation and achievement

Today's blog asks me to write about how motivation relates to achievement. I think motivation plays a big part in achievement, one cannot do something properly unless motivated in his/her mind. The best kind of motivation, is the kind you can give yourself, it's hard to motivate yourself most of the time, but when you do, that kind of motivation gives you a permanent, or at least lasts for a god time, change. Well that's what i've thought of it so far. There are different kind of motivation. There's motivation where you suddenly realise what you have to do, or need to do, or basically just want to do. There can be motivation where you learn from other people, mabye you see something happen, or hear about something, and you relate it to yourself. Other people could motivate you with the right words. I find if someone else were to motivate me they would have to know exactly what to say without me telling them, or else I wouldn't really consider it anything more than them repeating what I said but in slightly different words.

No comments: