Friday, March 27, 2009

pros and cons of KD

Today's blog asks what are some good things about KD, and what are some bad things. I guess one thing about kd that's good is that almost anyone can make it. Another good thing is that it doesn't take very long to make. It's also not very expensive. Another thing is it all comes in one package, so you don't need many ingredients to cook, just what comes in the package. I also like the taste of kd I guess, I have it for lunch at school every now and then. One bad thing about it, though it's not that big of a deal, is that you need to use milk and margarine/butter, but like I said that's not much of a bother. Another bad thing about KD is there isn't much in one package, if I were going to have a normal meal I would need at least half of the package to myself, if not more. It's also not very fulling unless in large quantities. KD can also be very messy, seeing that the noodles can fall off of your utensil easily, and onto the floor or table.

No comments: