Friday, May 1, 2009

Thing I expected least in my life

I don't really have anything so far that I didn't expect, so far my life has just been average. I guess I didn't really expect to be into music that much. When I was younger I was actually more into video games and whatever, maybe that's normal who knows. I always wanted to play an instrument though, from piano, to drums, now guitar. I might eventually learn another one, I would like to get a lot better at guitar first though, I'm trying to concentrate on mainly that for now. I guess I didn't expect how I was gonna be. We should have a lot of things we don't expect though, if we saw everything coming in life, and they were no more surprises, that would be pointless, and life would be really boring. SO hopefully my life get's more interesting as I get older.

No comments: