Friday, May 8, 2009

Friendship?

Today's blog asks me to talk about a picture in which a boy was playing a video game demo at a store, and his friend was letting him sit on his back. If his friend offered to do this, then he has a very good friend, that is willing to have a little self sacrifice for his friend. I think that the kid could of been standing though, but if he convinced his friend to let him sit on him, then he deserves to be able to. If I were his friend I wouldn't do that anytime, anywhere, for any reason. Maybe they took turns who knows? A lot of the wrong impression can be giving from only a part of something, you could take a speech that someone gives, and cut out all the good things he says, and only leave the bad things, or maybe this picture was just take at a bad time. So I don't think we should be too quick to judge it.

No comments: