Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday blog

Today's blog shows a video of miss California and how she stood up for her beliefs on national TV. I think that no matter what her opinion is, it is her opinion and she is entitled to believe in whatever she wants to. People say how Christians are judgmental and people should be able to think whatever they want, but as soon as this girl who is christian shares her own opinion, she's considered a horrible person for it. I don't think as many people as you would think hated her for it though, a good majority of the crowd was cheering after she made her statement, I'm pretty sure the perez hilton guy was gay to start with, so he was probably the main one offended by it. I don't think that her opinion should have changed any of the results, but I don't think that that was officially something that affected her not getting first was it?

No comments: