Friday, October 24, 2008

What it would be liek to be Pastor Paul for a day.

I don’t really know what it would be like to be Pastor Paul, because I don’t know that much about him. It would be a lot of working since he’s a principal, and has many kids, and is also a pastor of a church. I guess I would have to manage time a lot too, when to leave to get to school on time, when breaks are, when to change periods. Thinking of blogs to write everyday is probably hard. Another hard thing to do is manage the drama for the students. After school when nobody knows, he’s actually James Bond, he works for the government. When he’s bored he goes skydiving, because he like the way the winds feels on his face...He tells everyone he’s from Nova Scotia, but he is actually from Australia, he WAS the stingray that killed Steve Erwin, he didn’t like when he used the word “Crikey!”, and the fact that he was all like yelling at the tv “CMONN!!! Let’s go on an advenchaa!” because he always took him seriously, he was like throwing his pants on “ HOLD ONNN!!! Where are my keys??? I gotta pick this guy up!....WHICH LAGOON ARE YOU IN???” A very interesting life.

No comments: