Thursday, October 23, 2008

What I would do if I could do anything

There are a lot of things I would do if I could do anything. Who doesn’t have a huge list of things they would do? I would get an Alexi signature ESP guitar, which is around 1200 now, so that would be nice. I would go bungee jumping, scuba diving, go on a tour around the world, try every countries different cuisine. Go to the United States, or at least Japan. I would try every sport there was, because I enjoy doing things that are risky. I would find a way to get all the education you get in high school, college, and university etc...In just 5 minutes. I also would want a way to listen to music, and talk on the phone, without having to use a phone or mp3 player, maybe signals would be sent into the air, and only you could hear them, which I don’t think exists today.
Most of these things are possible, as long as you have patience and determination. It’s a good thing people need to work for the things they want; otherwise the planet would be full with even lazier people. Some people just do not have to money to do these things, which is sometimes not their fault, and at other times it is. People always chase what they want; it’s what makes them human.

1 comment:

Michael Paul said...

I hope you get to do some of those things. Unfortunately the training of the mind takes longer than 5 minutes, as you are discovering.