Monday, November 17, 2008

My favorite lunch is...

The blog topic for today is about what my favorite lunch is. MY favorite food would have to be tacos, or burritos, pretty much any Mexican food. Mexican food has always been my favorite, especially spicy Mexican foods. I also like eating fast foods, like hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, French fries, but who doesn’t. I like to drink some form of soda with my meal also, or water, I like both of them. Fresh pieces of fruit with whip cream and chocolate dip sounds good right about now. I like eating lunches that make you completely full, so you can do a lot of things the rest of the day, it gives you energy you would not have without the food you eat. I try not to make my meals completely junk food, I normally try to balance out the healthy and the unhealthy.
I seem to notice that a lot of people just don’t bother with lunch sometimes, which includes me. If I don’t eat my lunch, it is normally because I feel like if I eat that certain food I’m going to get sick, other times I’m simply juts not hungry. I think a variety of food each day is important, to prevent getting sick of the food your eating, and deciding to just not eat it.