Friday, November 28, 2008

Did the performance change your opinion. Why or Why not?

Today's blog topic is about the Romeo and Juliet performance we saw today, and if it changed our opinion. Well the performance might have changed my opinion a little bit. One thing I found that was awkward was supposedly that had just met not long before they ended up killing themselves because they couldn't be with the other. I also found it was weird they were getting married at 14 was it? That's probably just the age people in that position got married back then. I thought that romeo and Juliet were older than that though, but then again I have never actually read the book or watched a play about it before or anything. Some times I could not understand what they were saying because they were speaking kind of fast with an older English, but I understood it for the most part. It was a pretty good play, but I prefer the last play I went to with the school, I found it more enjoyable.

1 comment:

Michael Paul said...

I agree with you Stephen, Richard III is a much better play. They had to get married quickly due to the length of the play.

I have given you an 80% for the two blog entries. Well done.