Tuesday, September 23, 2008

journal

Today was a good day. I got to school on time today, unlike yesterday where I was late. PastorPaul did a little comic thing before the devotions this morning :P. We had history class today, even though it wasn't that hard, our assignment was probably our hardest one so far this year. I finished my assignment during class though, so did jason, brandon, and kendall. I think kendall was the first person to finish.
We have a field trip this Friday, that should be interesting. French today seemed shorter than usual to me today, I have no idea why. I was having problems with my internet this morning, wireless and the wire were not working. After we checked to see if my wire was actually plugged into the internet, and it wasn't. We plugged it in and it started to work.

1 comment:

Sinead Roy said...

I have been finding that the secondary 3 assignments are actually harder than the seoncary 4 - don't balme me -I didn't design them , but I will try to make some adjustments for the future