Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Working on a deadline

Today's blog asks my opinion on working on a deadline that is the next day, which forces us to work on it right away. Well it depends how you look at it, I did get my assignment in on time, but I didn't really have time for anything else. I did get my assignment in on time though, so I would say it depends on the assignment, if it's a fairly short assignment, then I guess it could be due the next day. If it's an assignment like this weeks lab report, I think we should be given a little more than just 1 day. This weeks lab was pretty much completely confusing, and seeing how at least 85% of the class was confused about what he was talking about in the first place, I still don't completely understand what he was talking about during the class, I understand a bit of it though, so I'm not completely lost.

No comments: