Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My strongest childhood memory.

Today’s blog topic is, “Your strongest childhood memory”. Well I don’t really have a childhood memory that really made an impact all that much on my life today, not that It didn’t do anything at all, there just wasn’t anything big enough for me to recognize as something big. Many people have different childhood memories, they might be little things like, drawing on your car window through the frost, being obsessed with lego, opening presents, hanging out with your friends, meeting new friends, getting a new video game you liked, trampolines, climbing trees, there are millions of different things. Childhood memories can either be happy ones, or sad ones. They both affect your life however. I think that people turn out to be what they are, from their environments, and how much they get of it, as you get older it gets harder to adapt to newer environments though. When I’m an adult I’m going to consider these day’s my childhood memories, but for teens it’s when their maybe 7-9 or something. Some memories people forget, and some memories people don’t forget, all depending on how significant it was to them, and how often they think about it, which is kind of like refreshing your memory of it, so you don’t forget.

No comments: