Thursday, December 11, 2008

Journal

Today’s blog topic is what is the most expensive gift you are giving this year, and why are you giving it. Well I still haven’t decided who I’m giving gifts to, and how expensive they will be. Since I don’t have any gift ideas yet, I’ll make a fictional account of someone. We’ll my name is Bob Jujubes, it’s almost christmas time and I’ve decided to get a gift for my friend Alberto, I’m going to get him a new car, because when we went to Africa, we were running down a hill because giant rhinoes we’re chasing us and he saved my life, so next time we’re getting chased by rhinoes or something at least we’ll have a car to run away from them in. Well I basically want to get him anything for us to ride it, becaues running is getting pretty tiring, because we travel to forgien countries a lot. I think he might be getting me a new face because mine fell off while we were running from the rhinoes. We were going to go back to get it, but the rhinos had already eaten it, they fed it to their young, they did a dance around a fire and everything.

No comments: